Hotel Casa Granda
Overlooking the main square, this emblematic hotel built in 1914 is the most beautiful in Santiago.
The interior is splendidly grand, but some of the rooms are in need of renovation.
There is a bar with a large terrace overlooking the square. The bar on the fifth floor offers beautiful views of downtown Santiago and is perfect at sunset. Has 58 rooms
Currency exchange service, internet cards, laundry,
Check In 16h, Check Out 16h
- Address: Calle Heredia #201, Esq. San Pedro Santiago de Cuba
- Telephone: 22 65 30 21 25
- Price: 70 – 126 Cuc
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.cubanacan.cu / www.hotelescubanacan.com
For Groups :
- Dayron Sanchez Arias | Sales Manager | email@example.com
- Tel : 22 62 58 74 | 22 65 30 21 Ext 506
Boutique Hotel San Basilio
This beautiful pastel green mansion is very close to Parc Céspedes, and is also the only boutique hotel in Santiago.
With its 8 rooms equipped with air conditioning and television, its restaurant and lobby bar, this hotel remains charming, comfortable and refreshing – with a romantic colonial setting including a small patio dripping with ferns.
- Address: Calle Masó No. 403 between Calvario and Carnicería
- Telephone: 22 65 17 02
- Price: 100 Cuc
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hotelescubanacan.com
Meliá Santiago de Cuba
The most luxurious hotel in Santiago, 3 km from the centre.
With 270 spacious rooms, 34 suites and a conference room, it is very popular with businessmen.
Four restaurants, three swimming pools and a sumptuous cabaret/nightclub.
The rooftop bar offers a good view.
- Address: Avenida de las Américas and Calle M Reparto Sueño
- Telephone: 22 64 79 79 , ext. 255 | 22 68 70 70
- Price: XX Cuc
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.melia.com
Opposite the Santiago de Cuba Tower, a few steps from the city centre, Las Américas has 70 rooms.
Its restaurant is quite good with an excellent breakfast and the atmosphere is generally pleasant.
It offers complete facilities, with a restaurant, a 24-hour café, a small swimming pool and evening entertainment.
- Address: Avenida de las Américas & General Cebreco
- Telephone: 22 64 20 11 and 22 68 72 25/6
- Price: 92 – 102 Cuc
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Villa Gaviota
The quiet neighbourhood of Vista Alegre, on the outskirts of Santiago, is either an oasis of calm or a ghost town.
The Villa Gaviota, which is no duck, has a number of attractively grouped and simply furnished properties and apartments.
There is plenty of greenery, the location is private and the prices are reasonable, but service can be very slow.
It has a swimming pool, a bar-restaurant, a billiard room and a laundry.
The bar-restaurant in Manduley has wi-fi.
- Tel : 22 64 13 70
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Calle 21, Vista Alegre
- Price: 38 – 50 Cuc
The hotel that was once a base before the Moncadistas raid in 1953 is now a comfortable mid-range accommodation option.
Suspended above the motorcycle madness and musical backdrop of central Santiago, it retains a very Cuban flair – rare for hotels here.
There is a pleasant roof terrace and an indoor bar where you can watch football on TV.
There is traffic in the avenue, so if you are sensitive to noise, please refrain.
- Price: 96 – 100 Cuc
Hotel Iberostar San Felix
Featuring a bar and a beautiful terrace, this 4-star hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with en suite facilities.
The hotel features a 24-hour reception, room service and currency exchange.
Rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs.
Iberostar San Felix serves a continental breakfast every morning.
The restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine.
- Address: Calle Enramadas, Esq. San Felix Santiago de Cuba, Cuba
- Tel : 22 68 71 71 71 | 22 68 71 62 | 22 68 71 58 | 22 68 71 42
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.cubanacan.cu | www.hotelescubanacan.com
Hotel Cubanacan Versalles
- Alturas Versalles, Km 1
- Santiago de Cuba, Cuba
- Teléfonos: (53 22) 69 1016, ext. 708
- E-mail: email@example.com
Probably the most beautiful hotel in the centre, located near the Malecón at the bottom of the enramada street.
Expert Tip for Booking Luxury Hotels in Santiago de Cuba
If you book through a Cuban travel agency, you will pay up to 40% less than if you pay directly on the spot.